Monday, June 22, 2009

WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT I WILL NOT COOK

What are people Saying.

I really want to hear from you. Both good and bad. I have been accused that I will be the cause of broken homes. The truth of the matter is that if you and your other breakup, it will not be because of me. I am here to help not to break people up. But I will get down and dirty so do not get mad at me if I call you out on your dirt--this goes for both men and women.

This blog is 4 days old and I have only 3 followers so far. Booo. That is okay because I know that Africans do not know how to follow directions. I mean is it that difficult? Thanks Laurelle and Ugo--you are my firsts! Well, I cannot really knock anyone because I had no idea how to follow a topic on a blog in the past. Plus I have often found blogs boring. I will throw some pictures up here sooner or later. That will be for the people who do not want to read. Hey you can also join the club on facebook...I will Not Cook:)

I did send out a mass email to a few of my friends and some have sent feedback via email and facebook. I want to share.



Chichi

I will not cook!
what a blog!!
this is another way of women thinking they are DOING A MAN A FAVOUR...too bad!...no man have ever divorced his wife because she can't cook...besides, men cook better...have you girls EVER heard of the name 'restaurant', that sweet, smelling, beautiful place with very 'pretty' girls (YOUNG) serving the best meals with 'smiles' AND asking, 'do you need anything else'?..LADIES...stop tripping...

E (MAN, a village man at that)

Chichi

"You seemed to do a pretty decent job slaving over that frying pan on Sat night..."


M. (MAN)


Chichi

"Girl, na wa o! Dis one na emancipation from kitchen abi wetin? hahaha...."

U. (Woman)

Chichi

"Don't cook and ur husband will find a mistress...hahahaha"

F. (WOMAN, married forever with four kids)


Chichi

"good chi-chi your doing it how awesome for you..."

R. (WOMAN)

Chichi

"You ARE seriously a FOOL! Unless you plan on going non-African, girl you better learn to cook!"

J. (WOMAN)

Chichi,

oooohhhh. I have stories to tell about African men and cooking.
I had to break up with an ex who demanded me to "organize food" for him and his boys!!!

B. (WOMAN)

Chichi

haha! but i looooove cooking! :) i look fwd to reading the blog ChiChi......

A. (WOMAN)

Chi,

Congrats on the launch of the blog! I will join the following soon

J. (WOMAN)

Chichi,

This will most certainly get an interesting debate started in the days,and months ahead.When we had first chewed over this i thought it was a fresh medium of expressing the different veiw points on so many issues affecting our daily lives as Africans,almost noble(lol).I still think its fresh ,and smart,so am just gonna sit back and enjoy this one. Though am almost certain I definitely will not cook.

Ugo O. (MAN)

Chichi,

Why is that your issue?

A. G (MAN)


Congrats Chi Chi and I wish you the best of luck!

N. (WOMAN)

Chichi,

I think there is a word mispelt ....proclaim or something else go re-check

later!

M. (MAN)


Waoo ChiChi,

This blog is going to be war.. i'm sure the're lots of people with so much to say.... concerning this topic..

Have a lovely day and be blessed.

T. (WOMAN)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger